Tram Line L1 has already been extended several times since it first came into service in 1994. This mission covers the latest extension, following the Phase 2 west extension of T1.
The project, which is currently in the preliminary study phase, stretches from Pont de Bezons in Colombes, through Nanterre to Rueil- Malmaison.
With a view to securing the execution of this phase of the project, the STIF has assigned a Mobility Organisation mission to Transamo for project management and risk analysis. The purpose of this analysis and project tool definition mission is:
- to fine-tune the project organisation: distribution of commissioning processes, organisation of the project management contracts, etc.,
- to oversee the regulatory procedures, including the L300-2 consultation, requisition of land, environmental studies, public enquiry, safety aspects, etc.,
- to establish the interfaces with related projects, including: Eole, Line 15, EPADESA, the Nanterre exchange hub, the collective transport system on self-owned land to La Défense, etc.,
- to draw up the master and detailed schedules forming the basis for the coordination of the co-commissioning processes and partners,
- to anticipate future risks and propose action plans.
- Definition of the strategy of the organisation of the commissioning of the operation,
- Execution scenarios (single or separate project managers, organisation of the public enquiries and other procedures, etc.),
- Establishment of the master and detailed schedules,
- Analysis of the applicable administrative procedures,
- Project risk analysis,
- Analysis of the interfacing projects.
An analysis mission as part of the finalisation of the preliminary studies and the decision-making process pertaining to the project strategy,
Mission executed in collaboration with the various STIF departments involved in the project: DPI, AJMP, Consultation, etc.
Numerous exchanges with the partners: the Hauts-de-Seine department, EPADESA, SEMNA, SNCF.