Located on the former PSA site, close to Lines 16 and 17 of the Grand Paris Express, the Aulnay site will host the SMR/SMI and the common PCC of the two lines.
This facility is essential, because not only does it host the control centre of the two lines in the PCC, but it also makes the underground trains available for their daily operations and maintenance. Its function is to guarantee the availability of the rolling stock by optimising the maintenance process, under the best possible working conditions and to the highest standards of quality, while protecting the safety of the employees.
The mission of Programme Management was to update the technical programmes for the pre-project and project studies, and to analyse the design studies with regard to the programme, right from the Drafting mission based on the consultation programme.
- Take the initial project programme on board
- Draw up the detailed technical programme
- Develop it into the definitive detailed technical programme, which is the guarantor of the project management until the PRO phase.
Consequently, Transamo was tasked with developing the project programme and updating it at every stage of the project management process, and with monitoring the programme/project compatibility and controlling all changes to the project.
The Programme Management team was also in charge of defining the project’s environmental performance objectives and making sure that they were achieved.
It organises and controls the maintenance site project’s HQE® certification process.
- Name of the deliverable
- Critical analysis file of the initial programme
- Proposal of a tool to manage the spaces data sheets
- Proposal of a tool to manage the change data sheets
- Analysis of the preliminary environmental studies and SGP’s QSE approach
- Report on the analysis of the Drafting phase/Pre-project-a deliverables
- Detailed technical programme, with the assumptions memo and the sizing worksheet
- Report on the analysis of the APS deliverables
- Report on the analysis of the APD/Pre-project-b deliverables
- Definitive detailed technical programme, with the assumptions memo and the sizing worksheet
- Report on the analysis of the PRO deliverables
- Preparation of and participation in the audit of works
- End-of-operation environmental audit