As part of the Grand Paris Express (GPE) project, Société du Grand-Paris (SGP) is funding the inter-modality projects proposed by local authorities. By 2030, the Bondy RER and Pont-de-Bondy stations will respectively receive 10,000 and 2,500 incoming passengers every morning.
The Gautier Conquet-Transamo grouping, assisted by CDVia, was chosen to conduct the studies of these two hubs. The study proposed different development scenarios. One of these scenarios will be taken forward with a view to entering two formal contracts for the hubs.
The diagnostic phase
- Interviews with the various stakeholders in the project,
- Analysis of the current and planned transport offers,
- For Bondy station, an in-depth analysis of parking, based on an analysis of turnover-occupation-respect,
- Definition of an inter-modality pre-programme covering all the planned needs of the hub,
- Identification of the imperatives, invariables and room for manoeuvre that will enable us to define the areas of intervention that pre-figure the scenarios of each hub.
Elaboration of the scenarios
- Definition of the principles applying to the hubs by qualifying their identity,
- Elaboration of two to three development scenarios per hub,
- Workshops with the stakeholders,
- Selection and further development of a scenario: operational and programme development plan
- 1/1,000th representation of the hub.
Formal definition of the hub projects
- Operational sequencing and financial arrangements of the project, as described in detail in the action fact sheets,
- Drafting of a hub project.