Transamo works hand in hand with local authorities seeking to develop a comprehensive public transport project.
Whether providing assistance to the public authority or directly managing the project on their behalf, Transamo can participate in the design or the execution phase, by:
- contributing to the definition of the operational programme
- helping the public authority with the design and execution of the project in accordance with the programme, on the technical, financial and administrative levels, and in matters of operability
- taking complete control of the project, from start-up to commercial launch, to the end of contractual warranties
- conducting targeted expert missions (rolling stock, ticketing systems, operations and passenger information systems, tracks, workshop-depots, urban integration, project management, etc.).
Transamo’s staff is committed and responsive:
- dedicated teams can be dispatched on site for variable periods
- technical, multi-disciplinary and managerial support by the divisions at headquarters
- the support of a solid network of partners (Transdev, STIB, public-private development contractors, etc.).
Transamo also works with consortia in public-private partnerships, to ensure the overall optimisation of the infrastructure and equipment to be built and operated throughout the contract.